Re: Fix ld testcases on c6x

On Wed, 11 May 2011, Bernd Schmidt wrote:

> This corrects some ld testsuite failures which I failed to spot before
> checking in my C6X -mpic patch. OK?

Passing these options is OK with me in C6X terms, but I think you need to
set a default empty value of as_opt for other targets (Tcl doesn't like
uninitialized variables), and as these are target-independent tests you
probably need a global maintainer to approve the change.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com