Re: [patch] Fix some plugin API issues in BFD

On 20/02/2011 21:17, Rafael Ávila de Espíndola wrote:
> On 2011-02-20 14:54, Rafael Ávila de Espíndola wrote:
>> An updated patch is attached that also avoids calling onload multiple times.
>
> Sorry, the correct one is now attached.

  Sorry for not answering earlier.  I don't have formal approval rights over
this area, so we still need a maintainer, but I can review this patch based on
my experience working in the area.

  The parts about only loading the plugin once and setting the filesize in the
(!abfd->my_archive) case are clearly correct.  The bit about saving and
restoring the filepos, I had to refresh my memory on, but since we cleared up
the issues around the ownership of the fd passed to the plugin, that's the
right solution too.  So AFAIC the patch is OK.

    cheers,
      DaveK