Re: PATCH: Generate compressed DWARF debug info in .debug* sections

>> I think .zdebug_* was much better idea then this weird overloading of
>> standard sections, it will confuse a lot of tools very badly.
>
> Seconded. ?And this was possible to use it on other formats (eg: PE/PE+).

Agreed. If we're not going to use a special section type (or flag,
although I would still prefer a type), we need to keep the ".zdebug"
names. As much as I dislike basing special behavior on section names,
I dislike peeking at the section contents even more.

-cary