Re: DWARF v4 .debug_line and .debug_frame formats

> I'd say we should switch to version 4 only when we need the new fields
> (i.e. if ia64 or other VLIW starts using the new VLIW .debug_line features,
> let it use version 4, but for other targets 3 would be good enough).
> Similarly for .debug_frame.

I agree that makes sense.  The .debug_info v4 format is superior in the
smallness of some of its encodings like DW_FORM_flag_present, so it is
worth always using that format when it's enabled.  The others don't provide
any benefit by themselves.

Thanks,
Roland