Re: Binutils Export Information

On 10/06/2010 18:26, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> "LECKO, DAVID (ATTSI)" <DL535H@att.com> writes:
>
>> AT&T Proprietary (Internal Use Only)
>> This email and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are
>> confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
>> entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not one of the named
>> recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received
>> this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message
>> immediately from your computer.  Any other uses, retention,
>> dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
>> strictly prohibited.
>
> Please do not send messages with this sort of legal disclaimer to the
> binutils mailing list.  They are against list policy.  I'm sorry to
> report that, contrary to your policy, your message has now been
> automatically disseminated and forwarded and is available on the web (
> http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-06/msg00160.html).

  I have also seen this message, despite not being an individual or entity
addressed, and I have no intention of deleting anything.  I'm also going to
use, retain, disseminate, forward, print *and* copy it.  I'm not sorry about
any of those things  :)

  For the record: I do not acknowledge any contractual agreement or
non-disclosure obligation between us.  I have no idea why you would expect
that I would.

    cheers,
      DaveK
--
Non-Proprietary (External Use Only - if swallowed, consult a doctor)
This email and any files transmitted with it are full of nonsense.  If you