Re: m68k-atari-mint target

Vincent Rivière wrote:
Here is a first version of the binutils MiNT patch against the CVS
version. Please do not commit it yet, I post it here to get some
feedback if something needs to be improved.

I cannot comment about the technical aspect, sorry.

First I need to say I'm not the original author of this patch, I have only improved it and ported it to modern binutils since version 2.17.
It is fully functional and used daily with GCC.

This *might* be a problem. AFAIK, to get the code accepted as part of binutils you have to assign the code copyright to the FSF and you can only contribute code that you wrote. Thus also earlier authors and (significant) contributors need to assign their copyright to the FSF.

If this comment is wrong, I can only apologize for my mistake!

Regards,
Gunther Nikl