objcopy --strip-debug breaks arm_vfe_vcallinfo sections

So after having figured out the GROUP problem, the linker still
complains about some arm_vfe_vcallinfoi.<symbol> sections referring to
the "wrong section".

I'm still on binutils 2.20.

It seems the problem in this case is that the linker expects the section
symbols (in the symtab section) to have the correct symbol names set.
But objcopy sets st_name to 0 for all of the section symbols.  (These
section symbols are used by corresponding relocation sections
(rel.arm_vfe_vcallinfoi.<symbol>), of course.)

This happens in elf.c, in swap_out_syms().  The problem seems to go away
if I set 'name_local_sections' to 1.  (Actually, I just if(0)'ed the
test, but that should be equivalent.)

Oh yeah, in case it isn't obvious, this mail is intended purely as
information.  My kludge is probably sufficient for my use, and I have no
idea what the correct fix is.  I just wanted to document the problem and
suggest the shape of a possible fix.

eirik