Re: [RFA] Add new DW_AT_use_GNAT_descriptive_type CU attribute.

> >include/ChangeLog:
> >
> >         Add new DW_AT_use_GNAT_descriptive_type CU attribute.
> >         * dwarf2.h (dwarf_attribute): Add DW_AT_use_GNAT_descriptive_type.
>
> OK from a binutils point of view.  I assume that none of the GDB
> maintainers will have a problem with it either...

Thanks! No, I do not think that this is going to be a problem for GDB.
The idea was discussed on gdb-patches for the benefit of the debugger
and originated from this discussion, even if said discussion generated
only few responses. I'll commit as I'm confident, but will send a FYI
note to gdb-patches as well, just in case.

--
Joel