Re: PATCH: Support --enable-gold=both --with-linker=[bfd|gold]

> > Feel free to send some gcc patches.  I see no point in this.
> > We have -Wl.
>
> I deal with a lot of host systems where shell scripts aren't a viable
> option for ld.  Why make everyone write the wrapper script?  Makes
> sense to me to have gcc decide.

Like I said, I don't object to any new gcc hacks people want to do.  Nor to
people just choosing directories for .../ld symlinks in their packaging and
using -B.  I just don't really care about that.  The --enable-gold=both
installation setup is enough for me and I don't want merging that delayed
any more because of discussing more ideas we might add on top.

Thanks,
Roland