Re: seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors...

Hi Joel,

So, I just want to confirm: Do we really want to fix those warnings?

Yes.

(huh? something's wrong with part of the patch, it says I'm replacing
basename, but it looks like I replace 'base' instead. double huh?)

Do you have an automatically created ChangeLog entry ? Maybe the scanner that does this is broken ?

            Fix -Wshadow warnings.
            * xcofflink.c: Replace finfo by flinfo throughout.
            (bfd_xcoff_split_import_path): Replace base by base_filename.

Approved - please apply.