binutils archive
date index for December, 2009

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

December 31, 2009
16:17 Re: seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors... Andreas Schwab
15:16 Re: PATCH: Add updelfhdr H.J. Lu
14:58 Re: [PATCH] GAS - Neon three-args rejection fix Nick Clifton
14:57 Re: [PATCH] Enhanced GAS validation for bad neon insns addressing Nick Clifton
14:55 Re: [PATCH] Check for invalid NEON type qualifiers Nick Clifton
14:46 Re: PATCH: Add updelfhdr Nick Clifton
14:40 Re: [PATCH] Buffer overrun in objcopy Nick Clifton
14:30 Re: Looking to contribute OMF support Nick Clifton
14:15 Re: [PATCH] Objcopy: use a hash table for symbol renaming Nick Clifton
14:10 Re: [patch] Improve BFD line number table decoding Nick Clifton
12:22 Re: Can't set architecture to m32c on m32c-elf-gdb. Nick Clifton
12:15 Re: assembler relaxation Nick Clifton
11:55 Re: [PATCH] ARM Disassembler fix Nick Clifton
11:47 Re: seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors... Nick Clifton
11:44 Re: seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors... Nick Clifton
06:13 Re: icf_safe_test in gold fails with gcc-4.0.3 Ian Lance Taylor
06:06 gold patch committed: Permit two dashes with --retain-symbols-file Ian Lance Taylor
05:45 gold patch committed: Don't get confused by -Ttext Ian Lance Taylor
05:11 gold patch committed: Fix complex common case Ian Lance Taylor
03:51 gold patch committed: Don't try to handle a late SECTIONS clause Ian Lance Taylor
02:03 Re: icf_safe_test in gold fails with gcc-4.0.3 Sriraman Tallam
01:58 gold patch committed: Implement --sort-common Ian Lance Taylor
01:16 gold patch committed: Fix --exclude-libs with undefined symbol Ian Lance Taylor

December 30, 2009
22:40 gold patch committed: Rewrite version script handling Ian Lance Taylor
20:37 gold patch committed: Don't crash on ld -r with reloc symndx 0 Ian Lance Taylor
20:24 gold patch committed: Add -x/--discard-locals Ian Lance Taylor
19:30 gold patch committed: Set PT_TLS to always have PF_R Ian Lance Taylor
11:00 Re: assembler relaxation nagaraju.m
10:43 Re: assembler relaxation Nick Clifton
10:19 Re: seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors... Andreas Schwab
09:58 seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors... Joel Brobecker
08:31 gold patch committed: Adjust symbols in GNU hash table Ian Lance Taylor
07:46 gold patch committed: Fix elflint complaint about hash table entsize Ian Lance Taylor
07:41 gold patch committed: Don't put hidden symbols in dynamic symbol table Ian Lance Taylor
07:23 gold patch committed: Set size of _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ Ian Lance Taylor
07:01 gold patch committed: Rework relro handling Ian Lance Taylor
04:18 gold patch committed: Another elflint fix Ian Lance Taylor
04:02 gold patch committed: Fix some elflint problems Ian Lance Taylor
03:15 Re: icf_safe_test in gold fails with gcc-4.0.3 Ian Lance Taylor
01:43 icf_safe_test in gold fails with gcc-4.0.3 Sriraman Tallam

December 29, 2009
23:48 [patch] Fix sys time reporting Rafael Espindola
23:13 Re: gold -v should continue and do the link just like GNU ld. Sriraman Tallam
22:56 Re: gold -v should continue and do the link just like GNU ld. Ian Lance Taylor
22:50 gold patch committed: -mcmodel=medium test requires gcc 4.1 Ian Lance Taylor
22:27 Re: gold -v should continue and do the link just like GNU ld. Sriraman Tallam
06:12 [gold][obvious patch] don't use std::vector::data Chris Demetriou
04:16 Re: [RFA/DWARF2] Add DW_AT_GNAT_descriptive_type attribute Joel Brobecker
00:33 gold patch committed: Correctly report multiple definitions Ian Lance Taylor
00:25 gold patch committed: Fix formatting Ian Lance Taylor
00:23 gold patch committed: Fix formatting Ian Lance Taylor

December 28, 2009
23:38 [PATCH] ARM Disassembler fix Daniel Gutson
22:05 Re: objdump patch: arm disassembly with no symbols bug fixed Daniel Gutson
20:17 Re: [RFA/DWARF2] Add DW_AT_GNAT_descriptive_type attribute Tom Tromey
13:55 Re: assembler relaxation nagaraju.m
12:40 Re: [PATCH] R_ARM_ABS16 and R_ARM_ABS8 overflow checking Nick Clifton
12:39 Re: [PATCH] Documentation: NEON alignment specifiers Nick Clifton
12:38 Re: assembler relaxation Nick Clifton
12:31 Re: [PATCH] Improved branches to weak symbols Nick Clifton
12:30 Re: [PATCH] Improved vendor-specific objects error message Nick Clifton
12:29 Re: [RFA/DWARF2] Add DW_AT_GNAT_descriptive_type attribute Nick Clifton
07:27 assembler relaxation nagaraju.m
02:32 Re: Can't set architecture to m32c on m32c-elf-gdb. Masaki Muranaka
02:29 [PATCH] Documentation: NEON alignment specifiers Daniel Gutson

December 25, 2009
23:38 [PATCH] GAS - Neon three-args rejection fix Daniel Gutson
20:40 [PATCH] R_ARM_ABS16 and R_ARM_ABS8 overflow checking Daniel Gutson
19:33 [PATCH] Enhanced GAS validation for bad neon insns addressing Daniel Gutson
18:51 Re: [PATCH] Improved branches to weak symbols Daniel Gutson
08:53 [PATCH] Check for invalid NEON type qualifiers Daniel Gutson
07:43 [PATCH] Improved vendor-specific objects error message Daniel Gutson

December 24, 2009
23:33 Re: Compile problem Masaki Muranaka
18:09 [RFA/DWARF2] Add DW_AT_GNAT_descriptive_type attribute Joel Brobecker
12:01 Re: [Patch ARM] Fix b / bl ranges for Thumb2. Ramana Radhakrishnan
10:43 Compile problem Tilo Lutz
07:49 gold patch committed: Recognize -fsplit-stack prologue with %r11 Ian Lance Taylor
02:34 [patch] Improve BFD line number table decoding Cary Coutant

December 23, 2009
23:56 gold patch committed: Recognize -fsplit-stack prologue Ian Lance Taylor

December 22, 2009
14:37 Re: Help about prelinker on mips Amker.Cheng
01:28 Re: gold -v should continue and do the link just like GNU ld. Ian Lance Taylor
01:03 Re: [Patch ARM] Fix b / bl ranges for Thumb2. Richard Earnshaw

December 21, 2009
23:39 gold -v should continue and do the link just like GNU ld. Sriraman Tallam
12:59 Re: [Patch ARM] Fix b / bl ranges for Thumb2. Ramana Radhakrishnan
12:39 Re: [Patch ARM] Fix b / bl ranges for Thumb2. Nick Clifton
12:02 [Patch ARM] Fix b / bl ranges for Thumb2. Ramana Radhakrishnan
11:52 Re: Binutils Internals Document In PDF Format. Dave Korn
11:22 Re: Binutils Internals Document In PDF Format. Nick Clifton
11:05 Re: Binutils Internals Document In PDF Format. prashant shrinivas purohit
10:53 Re: Binutils Internals Document In PDF Format. Nick Clifton
10:20 update my email Alan Modra
09:45 Re: Looking to contribute OMF support Greatwolf
05:10 Binutils Internals Document In PDF Format. prashant shrinivas purohit
02:22 Re: Help about prelinker on mips Amker.Cheng

December 20, 2009
17:26 Re: R_MIPS_TLS_GD reloc overflow when linking >=xulrunner-1.9.1.5 Zhang Le

December 19, 2009
19:35 [ob]: gas/xc16x/xc16x.exp (*): Add missing " in timeout cases. Doug Evans
18:37 PATCH: Replace VexNDS, VexNDD and VexLWP with VexVVVV. H.J. Lu
17:37 Re: Help about prelinker on mips Joseph S. Myers
11:19 Help about prelinker on mips Amker.Cheng
08:40 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Nick Clifton

December 18, 2009
22:46 Re: [PATCH] Objcopy: use a hash table for symbol renaming Hans-Peter Nilsson
21:05 PATCH: Move Imm1 before Imm8 H.J. Lu
20:30 Re: [RFA] Fix default endianness for gas mep. Doug Evans
20:29 Re: [gold] "patch" for the incremental link design document Rafael Espindola
20:26 Re: [RFA] Fix default endianness for gas mep. DJ Delorie
16:37 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Steve Ellcey
16:21 Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Make .aent set function symbol type Nick Clifton
16:20 Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: ERET test case failure Nick Clifton
16:14 Re: [patch, s390] Support NT_S390_HIGH_GPRS core file notes Nick Clifton
15:36 [patch, s390] Support NT_S390_HIGH_GPRS core file notes Ulrich Weigand
14:37 Re: [PATCH] Buffer overrun in objcopy Eirik Byrkjeflot Anonsen
14:28 [PATCH] Objcopy: use a hash table for symbol renaming Eirik Byrkjeflot Anonsen
14:16 Re: [PATCH] Buffer overrun in objcopy Tristan Gingold
14:08 [PATCH] Buffer overrun in objcopy Eirik Byrkjeflot Anonsen
07:45 Re: [PATCH, committed] Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Nick Clifton
05:32 [RFA] Fix default endianness for gas mep. Doug Evans
03:25 Re: [objcopy] --redefine-sym on .dynsym section Alan Modra

December 17, 2009
19:34 [PATCH, committed] Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Dave Korn
19:15 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Danny Backx
18:47 PATCH: Add updelfhdr H.J. Lu
17:50 Re: [PATCH, 2.20] Fix bug in PE ld: DLL base relocations vs. weak symbols. Dave Korn
14:56 Re: New version of lemote binutils / progress on integration into mainline binutils? Alfred M. Szmidt
13:53 Re: CVS 2.20 ARM build error Daniel Jacobowitz
13:28 CVS 2.20 ARM build error Joel Sherrill
05:48 Re: [Bug ld/11088] Internal Error in ppc64_elf_gc_sweep_hook Alan Modra
00:08 Re: [Bug ld/11088] Internal Error in ppc64_elf_gc_sweep_hook Alan Modra
00:02 Re: [gold][patch] Add more timing information Ian Lance Taylor

December 16, 2009
23:44 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Fix ARM ICF problems. Ian Lance Taylor
23:21 [gold][patch] Add more timing information Rafael Espindola
22:48 [PATCH][GOLD] Fix ARM ICF problems. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
20:09 PATCH: Remove ByteOkIntel H.J. Lu
15:44 PATCH: Replace Vex0F, Vex0F38, Vex0F3A, XOP08, XOP09 and XOP0A with VexOpcode. H.J. Lu
11:47 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Danny Backx
05:19 PATCH: Replace VEX2SOURCES with XOP2SOURCES H.J. Lu
05:10 PATCH: Replace Vex2Sources and Vex3Sources with VexSources H.J. Lu
02:13 PATCH: Replace VexW0 and VexW1 with VexW H.J. Lu
01:01 Re: GOLD ALIGN ISSUE Ian Lance Taylor
00:59 Re: GOLD LINKER DYNAMIC TABLE ISSUE Ian Lance Taylor
00:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. Alan Modra

December 15, 2009
23:45 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P Andreas Schwab
23:34 PATCH: Add VEX_W_3818_P_2_M_0 H.J. Lu
22:27 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
22:25 gold patch committed: Don't do shstrtab after other sections Ian Lance Taylor
22:21 Re: PATCH: Reformat vex_w_table H.J. Lu
22:13 PATCH: Add VEX_W_382X_P_2_M_0 H.J. Lu
22:08 gold patch committed: Don't look up an archive map symbol twice Ian Lance Taylor
21:37 PATCH: Reformat vex_w_table H.J. Lu
19:42 Re: PATCH: Add USE_VEX_W_TABLE, VEX_W_TABLE and VEX_W_XXX Sebastian Pop
19:08 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P Phil Blundell
19:00 PATCH: Add USE_VEX_W_TABLE, VEX_W_TABLE and VEX_W_XXX H.J. Lu
18:22 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P H.J. Lu
18:02 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P Andreas Schwab
17:51 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P H.J. Lu
17:36 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P Andreas Schwab
17:28 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Dave Korn
17:22 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P H.J. Lu
17:14 Re: PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P Andreas Schwab
17:04 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. H.J. Lu
16:58 Re: Is there any possibility that .text can have any data? =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
16:58 PATCH: Replace _XXX with XXX_P H.J. Lu
16:37 PATCH: Define VEX128 and VEX256 H.J. Lu
15:25 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Danny Backx
12:25 [objcopy] --redefine-sym on .dynsym section Anthony Sharobaiko
11:50 New version of lemote binutils / progress on integration into mainline binutils? Daniel Clark
09:49 [committed/darwin]: Do not create an artificial section for uuid Tristan Gingold
09:28 [committed/darwin]: Hard-code section flags for known sections Tristan Gingold
06:08 Re: [GOLD] [PATCH] Casting plugin onload entry point Ralf Wildenhues
06:04 Is there any possibility that .text can have any data? Kim, Eunchan
04:35 Re: Microblaze wshadow fix. Michael Eager
02:05 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
01:42 PATCH: Reformat vex_len_table H.J. Lu
00:24 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
00:02 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. Alan Modra

December 14, 2009
22:18 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. H.J. Lu
22:18 Re: [GOLD] [PATCH] Casting plugin onload entry point Ian Lance Taylor
22:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. H.J. Lu
20:23 PATCH: Rename MOD_VEX_51 to MOD_VEX_50 H.J. Lu
20:11 [PATCH] Fix build breakages on OSX due to -Wshadow and use of mempcpy. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
19:58 gold patch committed: Revert -Wshadow patches Ian Lance Taylor
19:35 [gold] "patch" for the incremental link design document Rafael Espindola
18:41 Re: [GOLD] [PATCH] Casting plugin onload entry point Ralf Wildenhues
14:32 [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: ERET test case failure Maciej W. Rozycki
14:29 [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Make .aent set function symbol type Maciej W. Rozycki
13:49 Re: ld crash (target x86_64-w64-mingw32 mutilib gcc) Mike Frysinger
13:11 Results for 2.20.51.20091214 testsuite on i686-pc-cygwin Christian Joensson
10:00 ld crash (target x86_64-w64-mingw32 mutilib gcc) xxcv
09:49 Microblaze wshadow fix. Nick Clifton

December 13, 2009
03:27 GOLD ALIGN ISSUE Takis Psarogiannakopoulos
03:27 Re: GOLD LINKER DYNAMIC TABLE ISSUE Takis Psarogiannakopoulos
03:27 Re: GOLD ALIGN ISSUE Takis Psarogiannakopoulos

December 12, 2009
10:07 Fix another shadowed variable Nick Clifton
05:05 R_MIPS_TLS_GD reloc overflow when linking >=xulrunner-1.9.1.5 Zhang Le
02:00 Re: Getting ld to fail on unassigned input sections Alan Modra
01:29 [GOLD][COMMITTED] Fix build breakage due to -Wshadow. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
01:18 Re: PATCH: Set vex.w to 0 H.J. Lu
00:12 PATCH: Set vex.w to 0 H.J. Lu

December 11, 2009
22:28 Re: GOLD LINKER DYNAMIC TABLE ISSUE Takis Psarogiannakopoulos
22:26 Re: GOLD LINKER DYNAMIC TABLE ISSUE Takis Psarogiannakopoulos
22:14 Re: GOLD LINKER DYNAMIC TABLE ISSUE Ian Lance Taylor
22:05 GOLD LINKER DYNAMIC TABLE ISSUE Takis Psarogiannakopoulos
20:40 Re: [PATCH] Add XOP support for upcoming AMD Orochi processor Sebastian Pop
18:18 Dwarf announcements mailing list Michael Eager
17:16 Getting ld to fail on unassigned input sections Simon Richter
16:17 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Ian Lance Taylor
15:55 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Nick Clifton
15:44 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Tristan Gingold
14:57 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Nick Clifton
14:04 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Tristan Gingold
13:55 Re: [PATCH] Set thumb MODE_RECORDED flag for non-elf Nick Clifton
13:40 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Nick Clifton
09:15 Re: Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Tristan Gingold
09:07 Adding -Wshadow to binutils builds Nick Clifton
07:56 Re: linker --relax option with debug info M R Swami Reddy
00:26 Re: [PATCH] Set thumb MODE_RECORDED flag for non-elf Andrew Jenner

December 10, 2009
23:25 Re: [PATCH] Set thumb MODE_RECORDED flag for non-elf Daniel Jacobowitz
23:11 [PATCH] Set thumb MODE_RECORDED flag for non-elf Andrew Jenner
21:09 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 3. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
16:13 Re: [Patch] addr2line: add --pretty-print switch. Tristan Gingold
14:27 Re: [PATCH] Add XOP support for upcoming AMD Orochi processor H.J. Lu
12:12 Re: Problem with BFD Nick Clifton
11:59 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Nick Clifton
11:42 Re: [PATCH] MIPS/BFD: Correctly report undefined relocations Nick Clifton
11:41 Re: [Patch] addr2line: add --pretty-print switch. Nick Clifton
07:46 Re: [GOLD] [PATCH] Casting plugin onload entry point Ian Lance Taylor
06:58 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 3. Ian Lance Taylor
05:28 Re: [PATCH] Add XOP support for upcoming AMD Orochi processor Quentin Neill
03:04 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 3. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
02:51 PATCH: Add cpu_arch H.J. Lu
01:59 [GOLD] [PATCH] Casting plugin onload entry point Viktor Kutuzov
01:51 Re: PATCH: Support --enable-gold=both --enable-linker=[bfd|gold] Ian Lance Taylor
01:28 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 3. Ian Lance Taylor
01:10 gold patch committed: Zero version info in dynobj symbol reader Ian Lance Taylor

December 09, 2009
23:34 [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 3. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
22:14 Re: [RFA] PowerPC E500mc64 support Alan Modra
21:44 Fix placement of ARM veneers in data sections Daniel Jacobowitz
21:24 [RFA] PowerPC E500mc64 support Edmar Wienskoski-RA8797
15:58 Re: GOLD:PATCH: Fix two_file_shared_1_pic_2_test_DEPENDENCIES Ian Lance Taylor
15:42 Re: GOLD:PATCH: Fix two_file_shared_1_pic_2_test_DEPENDENCIES H.J. Lu
12:59 Re: [Patch] addr2line: display the address Tristan Gingold
12:21 Re: doc - binutils porting guide to a new target Nick Clifton
12:14 Re: [Patch/libiberty]: Rewrite of ada_demangle Eric Botcazou
11:39 [Patch/libiberty]: Rewrite of ada_demangle Tristan Gingold
08:19 Re: linker --relax option with debug info Nick Clifton
04:28 Re: linker --relax option with debug info M R Swami Reddy
01:56 PATCH: Support --enable-gold=both --enable-linker=[bfd|gold] H.J. Lu
01:53 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 2 Ian Lance Taylor
01:24 PR11012 powerpc64 .opd and ifunc Alan Modra

December 08, 2009
19:05 Re: PATCH: Add gold support for TLS descriptors Cary Coutant
17:38 Re: [Patch] addr2line: display the address Nick Clifton
17:34 Re: [PATCH, 2.20] Fix bug in PE ld: DLL base relocations vs. weak symbols. Nick Clifton
15:46 Re: PATCH: Add gold support for TLS descriptors H.J. Lu
13:15 [Patch] addr2line: add --pretty-print switch. Tristan Gingold
11:19 Re: [patch] Fix readelf display of indirect strings Nick Clifton
11:10 Re: linker --relax option with debug info Nick Clifton
04:44 GOLD:PATCH: Fix two_file_shared_1_pic_2_test_DEPENDENCIES H.J. Lu
04:29 Re: [PATCH] Fail on erroneous linker script Alan Modra
04:27 linker --relax option with debug info M R Swami Reddy
03:16 Re: [patch] Fix readelf display of indirect strings Alan Modra
03:09 Re: PATCH: PR gas/11037: invalid code generation depending on code position Alan Modra
02:03 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 2 =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
01:54 PATCH: PR gas/11037: invalid code generation depending on code position H.J. Lu

December 07, 2009
22:23 Re: [gold] If a library is listed twice, should the incremental info list it twice? Ian Lance Taylor
22:22 [patch] Fix readelf display of indirect strings Cary Coutant
22:13 [gold] If a library is listed twice, should the incremental info list it twice? Rafael Espindola
21:27 Re: [gold][patch] Use the reader classes in incremental-dump Ian Lance Taylor
20:54 Sync configure.ac with GCC Kaveh R. Ghazi
20:36 Re: [gold][patch] Use the reader classes in incremental-dump Rafael Espindola
20:33 Re: [gold][patch] Use the reader classes in incremental-dump H.J. Lu
20:25 Re: Sync from upstream Libtool Tom Tromey
20:02 Re: [gold][patch] Use the reader classes in incremental-dump Rafael Espindola
19:33 outage 2009-12-12 weekend, gcc.gnu.org / sourceware / cygwin Frank Ch. Eigler
17:20 Re: [GOLD] PATCH: PR gold/10893: gold doesn't support IFUNC H.J. Lu
14:58 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 2 Ian Lance Taylor
14:58 [gold][patch] Use the reader classes in incremental-dump Rafael Espindola
12:16 Re: [PATCH] Fail on erroneous linker script Maxim Kuvyrkov
08:42 [PATCH, 2.20] Fix bug in PE ld: DLL base relocations vs. weak symbols. Dave Korn
04:32 Re: [PATCH] Fail on erroneous linker script Alan Modra
03:51 Re: [PATCH] Fail on erroneous linker script Hans-Peter Nilsson
03:12 Re: [PATCH] Fail on erroneous linker script Alan Modra

December 06, 2009
21:04 [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 2 =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
02:56 Re: PR gas/10856 Alan Modra
02:48 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 1 =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
00:33 Start Earning Real Money Online Today! Victor Mora

December 05, 2009
17:20 Re: Sync from upstream Libtool Ralf Wildenhues
15:30 Re: GOLD: PATCH: Support parallel build Ian Lance Taylor
07:57 Re: GOLD: PATCH: Support parallel build H.J. Lu
06:17 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Fix remaining issues in stub-generations. Ian Lance Taylor
05:58 Re: GOLD:PATCH: Treat STB_GNU_UNIQUE as STB_GLOBAL Ian Lance Taylor
05:55 Re: incremental_test.sh isn't executable Ian Lance Taylor
05:53 Re: PATCH: Don't call put_data_offset twice Ian Lance Taylor
05:49 Re: GOLD: PATCH: Support parallel build Ian Lance Taylor
05:46 Re: [GOLD] PATCH: PR gold/10893: gold doesn't support IFUNC Ian Lance Taylor
04:55 Re: PR gas/10856 H.J. Lu
02:24 GOLD:PATCH: Treat STB_GNU_UNIQUE as STB_GLOBAL H.J. Lu
01:58 incremental_test.sh isn't executable H.J. Lu
01:37 PATCH: Don't call put_data_offset twice H.J. Lu

December 04, 2009
23:16 [PATCH] MIPS/BFD: Correctly report undefined relocations Maciej W. Rozycki
18:19 Re: [gold][patch] Fix merge problem Rafael Espindola
17:04 [PATCH] Fail on erroneous linker script Maxim Kuvyrkov
16:04 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 1 Ian Lance Taylor
15:49 [gold][patch] Update Makefile.in Rafael Espindola
13:41 [Patch] addr2line: display the address Tristan Gingold
10:21 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Fix remaining issues in stub-generations. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
10:03 [PATCH][GOLD] Attributes section part 1 =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
08:33 GOLD: PATCH: Support parallel build H.J. Lu
07:49 PATCH: Support fxsave64 and fxrstor64 H.J. Lu
07:31 Re: [PATCH] Clarify --nmagic in ld manual Jie Zhang
05:37 [GOLD] PATCH: PR gold/10893: gold doesn't support IFUNC H.J. Lu
04:12 Re: [PATCH] Clarify --nmagic in ld manual Alan Modra

December 03, 2009
23:32 [gold][patch] Fix merge problem Rafael Espindola
22:55 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Add __exidx_start and __exidx_end symbols. Ian Lance Taylor
22:48 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Add __exidx_start and __exidx_end symbols. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
20:10 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Danny Backx
14:03 [committed/darwin]: make __DWARF sections always debug sections Tristan Gingold
10:17 Re: [PATCH] Add ELF MIPS machine flag value for Octeon2 processors. Nick Clifton
08:31 powerpc tls optimization failure Alan Modra
05:48 Re: partial linking and linker scripts Alan Modra
05:36 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Use PRIx64 to fix compile on 64-bit. Ian Lance Taylor
05:16 Re: [gold][patch] Move the reader and writer classes to incremental.h Ian Lance Taylor
05:11 Re: [gold][patch] Move the reader and writer classes to incremental.h Rafael Espindola
04:05 Re: [gold][patch] Set the target in make_sized_incremental_binary Ian Lance Taylor
03:42 Re: [gold][patch] Set the target in make_sized_incremental_binary Rafael Espindola

December 02, 2009
23:13 Re: [gold][patch] Set the target in make_sized_incremental_binary Ian Lance Taylor
22:49 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Alan Modra
22:32 partial linking and linker scripts Eddie Kohler
22:14 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Add __exidx_start and __exidx_end symbols. =?big5?b?RG91ZyBLd2FuICjD9q62v
21:21 Re: [gold][patch] Set the target in make_sized_incremental_binary Rafael Espindola
21:20 Re: [gold][patch] Move the reader and writer classes to incremental.h Rafael Espindola
21:19 Re: [gold][patch] Move the reader and writer classes to incremental.h Cary Coutant
21:19 [gold][patch] Set the target in make_sized_incremental_binary Rafael Espindola
21:01 [gold][patch] Move the reader and writer classes to incremental.h Rafael Espindola
20:13 [PATCH] Add ELF MIPS machine flag value for Octeon2 processors. David Daney
19:04 Re: debug_info strangeness (arm-mingw32ce) Danny Backx
18:10 [gold][patch] Remove unused arguments Rafael Espindola
16:04 Re: Failed at -Wl,-nmagic Pan ruochen
15:14 Re: Failed at -Wl,-nmagic Jie Zhang
14:06 Re: Failed at -Wl,-nmagic Pan ruochen
05:35 [PATCH] Clarify --nmagic in ld manual Jie Zhang
03:55 Re: Failed at -Wl,-nmagic Jie Zhang
03:29 Re: [gold][patch] Write 0 as the data_offset of scripts Ian Lance Taylor
03:26 Re: [patch][gold] Fix typos Ian Lance Taylor
03:04 Re: [gold][patch] Record the number of members in an archive Ian Lance Taylor
02:10 Re: Failed at -Wl,-nmagic Pan ruochen
00:33 Re: [gold][patch] Record the number of members in an archive Ian Lance Taylor

December 01, 2009
23:49 Re: [gold][patch] First test for the incremental linker Ian Lance Taylor
23:29 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Fix remaining issues in stub-generations. Ian Lance Taylor
21:40 Sync from upstream Libtool Ralf Wildenhues
21:25 [gold][patch] Write 0 as the data_offset of scripts Rafael Espindola
21:07 [patch][gold] Fix typos Rafael Espindola
11:31 Re: doc - binutils porting guide to a new target M R Swami Reddy
10:55 Re: Update e_machine and osabi list Nick Clifton
10:41 Re: Failed at -Wl,-nmagic Nick Clifton
10:33 Re: Support for VLE code in PowerPC Nick Clifton
09:25 Failed at -Wl,-nmagic Pan ruochen
04:02 Support for VLE code in PowerPC Kaushik M Phatak
03:44 [PATCH] add amdfam15 flag Quentin Neill


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.3