This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for .cfi_sections - way to emit also .debug_frame from .cfi_* directives
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:11:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for .cfi_sections - way to emit also .debug_frame from .cfi_* directives
- References: <20091001153821.GG3611@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On ppc this is uglified by the need to translate register numbers - as
> .eh_frame uses different numbering of registers than .debug_frame.
WIBNI this mapping could be shared between binutils and gdb?
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = D4E8 DBE3 3813 BB5D FA84 5EC7 45C6 250E 6F00 984E
"And now for something completely different."