Re: Patch to remove the use of the c++ keyword class in binutil sources.

Martin Thuresson wrote:

> Actually, I manually selected this list very ad-hoc, hoping they
> would test all the files that I changed. I used bfd/config.bfd to
> look for some of the configuration that worked.

  Heh, that's exactly how I generated my lists, and H-P had to ask me the same
thing about my mmix target

> Is there a list of supported targets that I can use to make sure
> I use correct and supported targets?

  Not that I know of yet, maybe we should work one out collaboratively on the
list.  And (to the world at large), shouldn't we create a /contrib directory
in binutils and put things like test scripts and lists of canonical targets
there while we're at it?

    cheers,
      DaveK