Re: Patch to remove the use of the c++ keyword class in binutil sources.

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009, Martin Thuresson wrote:

> I have updated this patch, and also written one for the keyword new.
>
> Build and ran "make check" without any new errors for the following targets:
>
> alpha-freebsd
> alpha-linux
> xtensa-linux
> z8k-coff

Thank you for the thorough testing, but where does this list
come from?  I'd like to update the master copy to remove the
bogus:

> mmix-linux

and replace it with the correct:
 mmix-knuth-mmixware
(or just mmix; that works too)

brgds, H-P
PS: it's just a nit, I don't think it affected your results.