Re: Symbols relocatable using dlopen?

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your quick reply.
I've looked in the man pages and online for the syntax for --dynamic-list files, but haven't found it yet. Do you know what the format for the dynamic list files is?

The ld info doc says: "The format of the dynamic list is the same as
the version node without scope and node name."
I found this, but didn't really understand what it meant.
Also see examples in
ld/testsuite/ld-elf.

I don't seem to have it installed and can't find how to. You don't happen to know the apt-get install X I need do you?

Thanks for your time. I appreciate it.

Marcus.