Re: [patch gas]: Add pseudos for generation of runtime function entries by gas

Hi Kai,

Ups, I found one typo within patch file, which prevents build. So here
the update of the patch.

Approved - please apply.

Just FYI - I am not a fan of prototypes for static functions, eg:

static seh_kind seh_get_target_kind (void);

Most of the time these are unnecessary - just make sure that the function is defined before it is used. Having the prototype does not help the compiler, wastes space in the source file and means that there are two places to edit when changing the parameters or return type of the function. Of course there are situations where the prototype is needed, such as mutual recursion, but these are the exception rather than the rule.