Re: How to inform as optimize lw v0, VAR with the specified register?

Pan ruochen <panruochen@gmail.com> writes:
> But if in the context of interrupts or exceptions, the at register
> can't be used before being saved on the stack. So I wonder if
> there is any option to inform as to optimize with a specified register
> like k0/k1, which can be used directly without being saved.

Try:

  .set at=$26

before the instruction.

  .set at

resets at back to $1.

You can also use ".set noat" to tell the assembler that it shouldn't use
at.  In this case if your program uses a macro that requires at, you get
an error.

Adam