Re: Updating Autoconf and Automake versions used in GCC and src

Ralf> I'd be grateful about feedback as to whether the general plan is
Ralf> acceptable for everyone; thanks.

Tom> Sounds good to me.  Please don't forget Classpath.

Ralf> If you are talking about gcc/libjava/classpath, then yes, I have that on
Ralf> my radar; or should I consider out-of-tree Classpath, too?

If Classpath requires changes to the auto* input files, then yes, the
changes have to go upstream.  I can handle that, just CC me on the
needed patch.

Note that Classpath doesn't check in the generated files.  So if not
input file changes were needed, then there's nothing to bother about.

Tom