Re: PATCH: support for NEC SX architecture

On Jun 3, 2009, at 12:13 PM, Jaka MoÄnik wrote:

hi!

not wanting to be pushy, but still: is anyone looking at this? ;)

Hi,

this is a weird but interesting port :-)

You'd better to submit your patches inline (not as a tar.gz) as it is easier to review.
Don't forget to capitalize the first letter and put a double space after the dot. There are still a few
places where this GNU style is not followed, eg:

+#ifdef NEC_SX_COFF
+ /* the optional header magic number and the stack size are provided as
+ commandline arguments of the linker. */

It is strange to use bfd_vma type for f_nsyms in include/coff/internal.h

Why are you using SX_PACKED in declaration of external_filhdr, external_aouthdr ... ?

Although I am ready to read your patch (when inlined), I can't approve it.

Tristan.

BTW: in there a documentation for the cpu ?