Re: ARM: Fix generation of older veneers

Hi Daniel,

This caused changes to the order of veneers (I do not really
understand why, but I've had this problem before).  It also

stub offset are computed via bfd_hash_traverse, so I guess the hash_table is filled differently after your patch, leading to a different order of veneers. But why only such a small subset of the tests are impacted, I don't know.

Any comments on this patch?

For the change in arm_allocate_glue_section_space, maybe I would have move the BFD_ASSERT calls upper, so as to avoid checks against NULL in the case size==0; I think it would be easier to read, but it's probably a matter of taste.

It looks OK for me.

Christophe.