Re: Getting asm macros expanded

Hello Nick!

On Thursday 19 March 2009 Nick Clifton wrote:
> Interesting.  You know you could probably achieve the same effect in the
> linker...  It already has mechanisms in place for changing the code
> (search for "relax") and if you made the transformation in the linker
> you would not have to worry about assembler macros.  Plus you would be
> able to transform code in libraries as well...

BTW, I just uploaded my current version; see here:
	http://developer.berlios.de/svn/?group_id=10710

If you want to take a look at the (a bit sparse) documentation, see here:
	http://svn.berlios.de/viewvc/redremover/trunk/redrum/

Regards,

Phil

--
Versioning your /etc, /home or even your whole installation?
             Try fsvs (fsvs.tigris.org)!