New Patch: add new score3 ChangeLog

Dear Nick

Thanks for your checking last score patch.

According to your suggestions,I add the ChangeLog of score into the new
score.patch . please check it again!

In your last reply, there are two  fail test pattern for the score-elf
toolchain,
    (1)FAIL: gas/score/branch_32
    (2)FAIL: gas/score/branch_32-lt
 I checked out a copy of binutils sourcecode from sourceware.org , but i
did't find the two test patterns ,I would like to ask what the
inconsistent place in my sourcecode with your?  or ,Please tell me what
the testpatterns  where.

Thanks a lot

with my best regards

Brain.lin