Re: Discrepancy with .reloc section between PE and PE+ emulations when linking -r.

Dave Korn wrote:

>   Testing finished.  No regressions, and fixed a bunch of failures on
> sh-unknown-pe:

  Just to clarify: I tested linux x {arm-epoc-pe
	arm-wince-pe
	i386-pc-netbsdpe
	i386-pc-pe
	i586-pc-interix
	i586-unknown-beospe
	i686-pc-cygwin
	i686-pc-mingw32
	mcore-unknown-pe
	powerpcle-unknown-pe
	sh-unknown-pe
	thumb-epoc-pe
	x86_64-pc-freebsd
	x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
	x86_64-pc-mingw32}

and cygwin x {arm-epoc-pe
	arm-wince-pe
	i686-pc-cygwin
	i686-pc-mingw32
	mcore-unknown-pe
	thumb-epoc-pe
	x86_64-pc-mingw32}

  (I just plucked names out of config.bfd where they were selecting PE vecs.
Turns out that thumb-epoc-pe isn't valid any more, but all the rest compiled
OK and tested the same before as after.  If anyone has other targets they want
tested, just ask).

    cheers,
      DaveK