Re: [patch]: make idata$4 and .idata$5 more compliant to coff spec

Hi Kai,

Yes, I verified this. Btw binutils
now builds dll's the same way as MS does it. I am also not verify happy about this change, because it seems to
be here for decades.

Hmm, OK, in which case please consider making this an option controlled via a command line switch. Making the new behaviour the default should be OK (unless/until we get complaints about it), but I would like to preserve the old behaviour in case it turns out that it is needed for certain environments.