RE: Feature request: Set the direction flag on x86/x64 register->register operations

> That is what I have in mind:
> <snip>
> Will it work for you?
Almost. It only recognises "mov.r", not "movl.r" because the normal suffix
checking code works on the original string, so it tries to parse the
"movl.r" and can't match the ".r". The -1 in the code after the
check_suffix: label should be -3 if the ".r" was found.

Other than that it seems fine. "mov.r %esp, %ebp" works, and my other tests
I've written work too.

Note that I have applied the patch by hand because my "mail client" doesn't
work too well with inlined patches. I don't think this caused the problem
though.

> BTW, do you have copyright paper with FSF?
Not yet, but this looks like something I'll need sooner or later anyway, so
I'll take a look at it.

Thanks again,
Stefan