From: Benno Schulenberg <coordinator@translationproject.org>
Date: September 10, 2008 11:12:14 PM CEDT
To: Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com>
Cc: TP coordinators <coordinator@translationproject.org>
Subject: Re: binutils-2.18.90.pot

Hello Tristan,

Tristan Gingold wrote:
I have built a prerelease for binutils. The url is:

ftp://sourceware.org/pub/binutils/snapshots/binutils-2.18.90.tar.bz2

Thanks. One little thing: the Romanian PO file for gprof is missing in this tarball: http://translationproject.org/latest/gprof/ro.po

One more little thing: I've improved my comparison script and now
notice that the Swedish PO file in the tarball is older than the
one at the TP: http://translationproject.org/latest/binutils/sv.po
They are both old, but the latter has some 70 strings more
translated.

Further, the tarball now contains seven POT files.  Should the new
gold/po/gold.pot be added as a new domain to the TP?

I suppose you already know the email address to use for
notifications.  Do not hesitate to ask if not.

This is still <binutils@sources.redhat.com>, yes? For all six (or seven) domains contained in the tarball?

Benno