Re: ARM section alignment

Hi Jonathan,

Concur?

Yes. (Sorry for the delay - I have been on vacation for the last two weeks).

If you buy that, I can get you a patch this afternoon. Should I send it
to you, or should I file a bug with attached patch?

Please send the patch to the binutils list, rather than directly to me. (You can always CC me of course). Other people are going to be interested in this as well as just me.