Re: PATCH: PR gas/5534: "XXX PTR" isn't checked properly inIntelsyntax

>Unspecified means size can be unspecified. AnySize means any size
>is ok.

But you continue to have Unspecified in places where a size specification
is a requirement (at least in Intel syntax; I never got any clarification on
whether AT&T syntax silently enforcing a certain size if none was
specified is really intended behavior).

>Here is the updated patch. Now it reports error on all lines
>in intelbad.s.

Looks fine, and errors on all lines of intelbad.s was always the goal.

Jan