Re: [Patch] readelf -c dump archive index like nm -s

Hi Shen,

The new patch is attached.

Thank you very much for submitting this revised patch. I have applied it, together with a few tweaks of my own. Basically all I did was to add some more error checking, so the running "readelf -c" on a corrupt archive should not cause readelf to crash. I also changed some of the uses of sizeof in order to remove the assumption that "sizeof (unsigned int) == 4". On some targets this is not true.