Online Job Representative Staff

Dear Employee,

 We needs a representative in United Kingdom  to act as our Online
 Staff through which our customers can pay outstanding bills owed by them to
 us in your Region

We are looking only for the Honest and Open ? Hearted Individual
 whosatisfies our requirements and glad to offer this job position to you.If
 our proposals interest you, Do get to Our Recruiter Manager on (
 kimcham-fatu@hotmail.com )  For More Information.

Thanks for Reading Our Job Offer.

My Regards,
Kimcham Fatu ( Recruiting Manager )