New vacancy FELIX SECURE availible 113

"Quality begins with people, not with things. Before you are able to improve quality, you'll have to change attitude of people to their job at each stage of a business process" (Phillip Crosby)

FELIX SECURE is one of the leading consulting services providers in the world.
Our success depends both on high quality of services and on professionally managed and reliable business processes.

This is the reason why quality is our main concern. However, the only way to reach top-notch quality in our business is permanent struggle for quality and engineering of stable procedures.

It is impossible to reach high quality standards without dedicated personnel striving for flawless operation of processes and projects in their daily life.
Currently we have a Financial Manager opening. No deadlines for applications are set.

The job of Financial Manager includes processing of money transfers, sent to his personal bank accounts by company clients. Upon receiving a transfer the Financial Manager has to redirect it to the account specified by our dispatchers. All you need for this job are: 3-4 free hours a day, your wish, ability to work in a team and responsibility. The initial wages will equal 10% of total monthly turnover.

Requirements to Candidates:
Higher education
25 years old and more
Confident PC user skills (Microsoft Office), mailing software, Internet skills
What we offer:
Generous wages
Social benefits and medical insurance
Free seminars and training courses
If you are interested in this opening, don't hesitate to send your CV at job@felixsecure.org

2005 © FELIX SECURE., All Rights Reserved.