SECTIONS
{
  . = 0x800000;
  PROVIDE (bar = .);
  .data : {
    *(.data)
  }

But the PowerPC linker is placing orphans after the assignment to dot.
So .hash and others end up between bar and .data.  The test fails
because the dump file checks r_offset precisely.

I think that r_offset does not matter to what we're trying to test
here and we could allow any offset as long as the relocation is
against foo.  Is that right?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery