RE: build problem on cygwin

Hi!

I found an error in the config.log regarding the FILE type. The reason
were misplaced header files for the *cross-compiler* in /usr/local/include
that, of course, did not know about the FILE type. It seems that
/usr/local/include is a default include path for gcc that does not need to
be in the $PATH.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Marten