Re: URGENT : elf_update - low performance with large files ? (fwd)

Hi Anitha,

Firstly, I would say my message is somewhere completely off the topic on either of the lists. But I dont know where to ask for help. I searched and
searched for all pointers on libelf.

Did you try using google ? This pointed me at this web page:

http://directory.fsf.org/libs/misc/libelf.html