PATCH: Add CR16 support to readelf and replace NUM_ELEM with ARRAY_SIZE

Hi Guys,

  I am being a bit naughty here by combining three patches to readelf
  into one submission...

  I am applying the attached patch to fix a couple of minor things
  with readelf.  The first was that it did not recognize the newly
  added CR16 target.  The second was that there is no need for the
  NUM_ELEM() macro since a standard alternative version - ARRAY_SIZE
  - is defined in libiberty.h.  Finally the third fix is to correct a
  few formatting errors in recently added code.

binutils/ChangeLog
2007-07-24  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* readelf.c (NUM_ELEM): Remove redundant macro; replace references
	to it with references to ARRAY_SIZE.
	Add support for CR16.
	Fix formatting.