Re: CR16 and CRX target support - MAINTAINERSHIP

Hi Nick,

I would like to become a maintainer for CR16 and CRX target support.
Please advise, if this is ok.

For the CR16 this is OK. For the CRX, this is not OK. At least not yet.

OK. Thanks.

Now I agree that Tomer does appear to have stopped maintaining the CRX port, and if I fail in my attempts to contact him, then I would be OK with you taking over his responsibilities, but you must wait for me to agree to this change.

OK. I will await your acceptance on CRX port maintainer update.

Thanks,
Swami