RE: PATCH: windres

Hello,

This is my suggested patch for replacing the windres resource file lexer.
The lexer has the same feature set as the prior one, but also supports
underscores, dollars, and digits in resource identifiers.

ChangeLog:

2007-04-23  Kai Tietz  <Kai.Tietz@onevision.com>

        * binutils/rclex.c: New file.
        * binutils/rclex.l: Remove file.
        * binutils/Makefile.am: Replaced rclex.l by rclex.c.
        * binutils/Makefile.in: Regenerated.

Regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  KomplementÃrin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 â 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - GeschÃftsfÃhrer:
Ulrike DÃhler, Manuela Kluger