RE: configure: error: can not find sources

 --- On Sun 04/01, Dave Korn < dave.korn@artimi.com > wrote:
From: Dave Korn [mailto: dave.korn@artimi.com]
To: srivatsan_raghavan@excite.com, binutils@sourceware.org
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:29:30 +0100
Subject: RE: configure: error: can not find sources

Hi Dave,
      I first started with 2.17. The configure command for 2.17 release just failed to move ahead. The configure command never completed & I had to ctrl-c the command.

I then used 2.13 got the configure error message about sources. Then I moved to 2.15 & finally gave up.

For tar-ring all my releases I used cygwin's tar -xvjf command.

Still no success. Can you please check your enviroment to see if you have any extra variables set, $path etc?

BTW: I did google this error message & someone has hit upon this error when working with CVS sources.

Thnx
Srivatsan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com