.cpload $25 understanding help

Hi,

  Writing this to you after reading mail thread
discussion under:

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2004-12/msg00094.html

  Need your help as I am new to MIPS and assembly code
both.

  We have seen that gcc compiler emits .cpload $25.

  Q1: ".cpload $25" pseudo-ops and needs to be
interpreted by gnu assembler?

  Q2: What should be done by assembler to replace it
with correct instruction. What are the content of $25?

  Q3: Is there any good refernce/documentation to such
mips specific pseudo ops available somewhere?

  Our basic problem is that we need to feed gcc
compiled ".s" to Greenhills MIPS assembler and it does
not understand .cpload pseudo. Any suggestions on how
to replace .cpload with correct m/c instruction in few
such .s file?

Cpu is mips 5k running in 32bit mode.

  Regards,
  Deep