Re: PATCH: Add --default-script/-dT

Hi H. J.

This patch implements:

Thanks very much for doing this - it saved me some time.

I have a few minor points to raise about the documentation parts of the patch:

+* Add --default-script/-dT for the default linker script, which will
+  be processed the last.

I think that this should be rephrased to:

  * Add a new command line option '--default-script=FILE' or '-dT FILE'
    which specifies a replacement for the built in, default linker
    script.

+@kindex -dT @var{script}
+@kindex --default-script=@var{script}
+@cindex script files
+@item -dT @var{scriptfile}
+@itemx --default-script=@var{scriptfile}
+Use @var{scriptfile} as the default linker script. It is similar to
+@option{--script}. The difference is @var{scriptfile} will be processed
+the last after the rest of command line options, regardless the order
+in which @option{--default-script} appears on the command line.

I think that we need to explain why this option is useful. For example:

Use @var{scriptfile} as the default linker script. @xref{Scripts}.

  This option is similar to the @option{--script} option except that
  processing of the script is delayed until after the rest of the
  command line has been processed.  This allows options placed after the
  @option{--default-script} option on the command line to affect the
  behaviour of the linker script, which can be important when the linker
  command line cannot be directly controlled by the user.  (eg because
  the command line is being constructed by another tool, such as
  @samp{gcc}).