Doxygen and bfd code

Hi!  I'm trying to track down a bug in the elf64-hppa bfd code and want
to go through and make doxygen-style notes so I can I record what I'm
learning along as the way.  Would these be accepted upstream (subject to
accuracy, grammar, etc.)?

If you're not familiar with doxygen, here's some sample output for
marked up code with comments and such:

http://www.raspberryginger.com/jbailey/minix/html/servers_2pm_2exec_8c.html

The notation in the source code looks somewhat like JavaDoc, so it's
noticeable, but doesn't tend to get in the way too much.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Although when you're in the situation that RMS is telling you that
you're being too ideological about freedom, maybe, just maybe, it's