Re: PE+ and new COFF format for x86_64 target for XP64 and Vista binaries

Hi Kai,

Thank you very much for working on these patches and taking the trouble to submit them. I have now checked them in, except for the changes to the top level files (configure.in, config.sub, config.guess). The patch to the first of these files (configure.in) needs to be submitted to the gcc and gdb projects as well, since we share that file, and the patches to the other two (config.sub, config.guess) needs to be submitted to the config maintainer at <config-patches@gnu.org>.