Multiple relocation in ELF

Hi

I have a query regarding relocation in ELF

I come across some thing like

ADDIU r2, RELOCATABLE_SYMBOL + RELOCATABLE_SYMBOL

In ELF, we can emit relocation information for only one symbol having
its symbol index, offset and relocation value to apply. But when I try
to give more than one relocatable symbol, it cannot be represented by
ELF format.

I checked the MIPS ABI document, in that nothing is mentioned about
multiple relocation support.

Is our understanding is correct or is there any other way to support.
Please give your inputs

Thank you
I Santhosh