This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
relocation entries for absolute symbols
- From: Amit Gud <agud at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: bug-binutils at gnu dot org, Vivek Goyal <vgoyal at in dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:20:21 -0400
- Subject: relocation entries for absolute symbols
I'm compiling the GNU/Linux kernel as a shared library and I've found
that relocation entries are created even for absolute symbols. Is there
any work-around for this, or is it a known bug?
May the source be with you.