This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, insight at sourceware dot org, sid at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:11:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
- References: <20060425195605.GA32247@nevyn.them.org> <200604252002.NAA03775@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 01:02:49PM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> > I think this patch is right, and the original patch to remove the
> > directories is fine. Does anyone object? Steve, would you still like
> > someone else to handle the CVS gruntwork?
> It would be great if you or someone else is willing to do the CVS
> guntwork. I get very nervous when deleting things.
I have done this, including the modules file and directories. If
someone notices a problem, please holler.