Re: binutils & autoconf update

> It's not binutils, but src as a whole.  Please, take a look through the
> GCC list archives; I enumerated every single directory that needed
> attention a month or two ago, and I'd rather not do it again.

> --
> Daniel Jacobowitz
> CodeSourcery

I found your email about this:

I have already sent some email to the newlib list and next week I will
contact the other email lists too.  But I thought it would be good to
bring it up on the binutils lists too in case someone was already
working on it or already in contact with the other src owners.  I tend
to think of binutils as the largest, most global, email list involving
the src tree so I wanted to bring up the subject here.

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com