Re: VAX Maintainership

Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-12-22 16:11:06 -0500, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp@bitrange.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
>>
>>>I'd like (for the third or fourth time...) get feedback on this patch:
>>
>>Just a thought: it might have been faster if you just volunteer
>>for VAX co-maintainer. :-)
>

> Well, I've got no problem with that, to be honest, I'd really like to
> do that. If you (or Nick/Matt) offer me co-maintainership, I'm all for
> it, at least for the vax-dec-linux* targets. (At least the copyright
> assignment papers are in place for that since, um, quite some time:-)

As far as I know, I'm not an official maintainer for the VAX bits.  Since
most of the current VAX support has been by me, I probably should be.

> So if it is accepted, I'd like to become a maintainer fro the VAX bits
> of binutils, specifically for the Linux port.

I'd also like to be a co-maintainer of all the NetBSD bits...

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt@3am-software.com
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/