Re: Any volunteers for keeping the DLX target

Hi Nikolaos,

Until now I have used binutils from a user-only perspective. If nobody
else (more experienced with CVS etc) volunteers, then I would like to
maintain the DLX port.

We would love to have you on board. If you do not already have CVS access to the binutils repository, please fill out the form here:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

Then as your first job, please add yourself to the binutils/MAINTAINERS file, submitting a copy of the patch to this list.