x86: stand-alone prefix warning

Can anyone explain why this warning in match_template() is issued only
for 16-/32-bit operand or address size overrides? I would generally
assume that all prefixes specified without affected instruction should
be warned about, since add_prefix otherwise can't detect duplicates.
Even if not, I would think that at least rex64 should then also be
subject of this check, as it serves similar purposes as dataXX.

Jan