Re: fix Xtensa assembler line numbers

On Oct 18, 2005, at 12:42 AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
What affect, if any, does this patch have on the Xtensa GAS testsuite results ?

The patch should not have affected any line numbers -- the problems with the code were all related to the new flags that can be set with .loc. It looks like there is one test for those flags. In one of the .loc patches, rth made a comment about the Xtensa results being "not ideal" but not incorrect. I don't remember seeing any test failures before I made this patch, but in any case, all the tests pass now.

--Bob